The main ingredient of this product is tolisetron hydrochloride.
This product is a colorless or almost colorless clear liquid.
This product is indicated for the prevention and treatment of nausea and vomiting caused by cancer chemotherapy.
5 ml: 5 mg
Tropisetron hydrochloride should be used for a maximum of 6 days in any chemotherapy cycle.
1. Children: generally not recommended for children, if the disease needs to use, can refer to the following dose: children over 2 years old dose of 0.2mg/kg, up to 5mg/ day.
(1) Intravenous administration on the first day: the product was dissolved in 100ml of commonly used infusion solution (such as normal saline, Ringer's solution or 5% glucose solution) and given intravenously quickly or slowly before chemotherapy, and orally on days 2-6.
(2) Oral administration for children: Appropriate amount of trocisetron hydrochloride injection can be taken from the ampoule, diluted with orange juice or cola, and taken immediately when getting up in the morning (at least 1 hour before breakfast).
2. Adults: The recommended dose for adults is 5mg/ day, once a day for 6 days.
Day 1 intravenous administration: dissolve 5mg (1 ampoule) in 100 ml of common infusion solution (e.g., normal saline, ringer's solution, or 5% glucose solution) by rapid intravenous infusion or slow intravenous push prior to chemotherapy.
Day 2-6 can be changed to oral administration: take with water at the time of getting up in the morning (at least 1 hour before breakfast).
3. the application of poor metabolism: in the 6-day application, there is no need to reduce the dose.
4. Application in patients with hepatic or renal insufficiency: In patients with acute hepatitis or fatty liver, the pharmacokinetics of tolansetron hydrochloride remained unchanged. However, plasma drug concentrations in patients with cirrhosis or renal insufficiency were approximately 50% higher than in normal healthy volunteers; however, dosing need not be reduced with a six-day regimen of 5mg/ day.
Totanisetron HCL is generally well tolerated, with transient adverse reactions at recommended doses. The most commonly reported adverse reactions were constipation (11%) due to 5mg administration, and these adverse reactions were more common in slow metabolizers than in normal metabolizers. Other common adverse reactions are headache, dizziness, dizziness, fatigue, and gastrointestinal disorders such as abdominal pain and diarrhea. Collapse, syncope, and cardiac arrest have also been reported, but the causal relationship with tolansetron hydrochloride has not been established. There have also been reported cases of one or more of the following type I allergies: facial flushing and/or generalized rashes, chest pressure, dyspnea, acute bronchospasm and hypotension.
Contraindicated to those allergic to tolisetron hydrochloride.For high value products, please select air shipping and DHL express for safe.
+86 177 9999 8088
Zhendong Science and Technology Park, Changzhi City, Shanxi Province
Deepen Cultivation of Big Health, and Struggle for New Chapter Jan. 03, 2023
Fight Against The COVID-19, Make Concerted Efforts Apr. 11, 2022
Keywords: Traditional Chinese Medicinal Materials