The main ingredient of this product is paclitaxel.
This product is a colorless to light yellow clear viscous liquid.
This product is used:
1. First-line and subsequent treatment of advanced ovarian cancer.
2. Adjunctive therapy for lymph node positive breast cancer patients after doxorubicin-containing standard regimen combined with chemotherapy.
3. Patients with metastatic breast cancer who failed in combination with chemotherapy or recurred within 6 months of adjuvant chemotherapy.
4. First-line treatment of patients with non-small cell lung cancer.
5. Second-line treatment of AIDS-related Kaposi's sarcoma.
(1) 5ml∶30mg (2) 10ml∶60mg; (3) 16.7ml∶100mg; (4) 25ml: 150mg.
Note: Contact of undiluted concentrated solution with plasticized polyvinyl chloride (PVC) containers used to prepare drip solutions is not recommended. To reduce patient exposure to DEHP plastic substances (di-(2-ethylhexy) phthalates, DI -((2-ethylhexy) phthalate)) that may be released from polyvinyl chloride drip bags or other devices, the diluted solution should be stored in glass bottles, polypropylene bottles, or plastic bags (polypropylene, polyolefin). A polyethylene lined dosing device is used for infusion.
Prophylactic medication: to prevent severe allergic reactions, all patients receiving this product should take prophylactic medication, usually oral dexamethasone 20mg 12 and 6 hours prior to treatment, or intravenous dexamethasone 20mg 30 to 60 minutes prior to treatment; Diphenhydramine (or its equivalent) 50mg as an iv infusion 30-60 minutes prior to administration and cimetidine (300mg) or ranitidine (50mg) as an iv infusion 30-60 minutes prior to administration.
+86 177 9999 8088
Zhendong Science and Technology Park, Changzhi City, Shanxi Province
Deepen Cultivation of Big Health, and Struggle for New Chapter Jan. 03, 2023
Fight Against The COVID-19, Make Concerted Efforts Apr. 11, 2022
Keywords: Traditional Chinese Medicinal Materials