The main ingredient of this product is sinidipine.
This product is light yellow tablet.
This product is a calcium channel blocker. For the treatment of hypertension patients.
1. The initial dose for adults is 5mg (one tablet) once a day after breakfast.
2. According to the clinical response of the patient, the dose can be increased to 10mg (two tablets each time), once a day, after breakfast.
The adverse reactions of Sinidipine were as follows:
1. Urinary system: frequent urination, increased uric acid, creatine, urea nitrogen, positive urinary protein.
2. Nervous system: headache, dizziness, vertigo, shoulder muscle stiffness, dizziness, drowsiness, insomnia, hand tremor, forgetfulness.
3. Allergies: drug rash, redness and itching.
4. Circulatory system: flushed complexion, palpitations, dry heat, abnormal electrocardiogram (ST segment reduction, T wave reversal), hypotension, chest pain, accelerated heart rate, sexual disorders, chills, and external contraction.
5. Digestive system: AST (GOT), ALT (GPT), R-GTP rise and other abnormal liver function or jaundice, abdominal distention, vomiting, abdominal pain, constipation, thirst.
6. Blood system: thrombocytopenia, abnormal white blood cell count and neutrophil, abnormal RBC, RBC specific volume, eosinophils and lymphocytes.
7. Others: edema, fatigue, increased serum cholesterol, abnormal serum K and P, gastrocnemius spasm, dry eyes, congestion, abnormal taste, positive urine sugar, fasting blood glucose, total protein, abnormal serum Ca and CRP.
If any of the above abnormalities occur, please stop taking the medicine immediately and take appropriate measures.
1. Patients who are allergic to any ingredients in this product are forbidden.
2. Pregnant women are forbidden.
3. As it will cause symptoms of low blood pressure, working at height, driving motor vehicles and operating machines should be prohibited.
+86 177 9999 8088
Zhendong Science and Technology Park, Changzhi City, Shanxi Province
Deepen Cultivation of Big Health, and Struggle for New Chapter Jan. 03, 2023
Fight Against The COVID-19, Make Concerted Efforts Apr. 11, 2022
Keywords: Traditional Chinese Medicinal Materials